First Health® is an NCQA-accredited Provider Network that has strong provider relationships with more than 5,700 hospitals, over 120,000 ancillary facilities, and over 780,000 professional providers at over 1.5 million health care service locations across all 50 states!
• First Health® will provide our valued Members with broader access to health care professionals who have all been meticulously vetted in order to ensure quality outcomes and care. And, as is most often the case when a health care Provider belongs to a national network, doctors and hospitals that partner with First Health® have agreed to provide services to our valued Members at discounted rates—which means you’ll be saving substantially on out-of-pocket health care costs!
• First Health® Provider Relations Team is partnering with OneShare to help support us as a Heath Care Sharing Ministry in the marketplace. They will assist with Provider education and broadening the network.
• First Health® is a brand name of First Health Group Corp., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna, Inc.
• First Health® Core Values of
- Service excellence
- Network quality and stability
- Operational and administrative ease
• A direct link will be provided. Members can access the OneShare Provider search site for First Health® at https://Providerlocator.firsthealth.com/OneShare
• However, if you are searching directly from the First Health® website, you must click Client Specific Network and enter the code OSH.
• Yes, all programs use the same First Health® Provider Network for easy access.
• Yes, they can look up Providers via https://www.onesharehealth.com/Provider-search
• Each Provider will be searched, and the Member will receive an email alerting them to the status of each Provider showing either "In-Network" or "Out-of-Network."
• If a Provider is found to be Out-of-Network, the Member will be able to click a button in the email to nominate the Provider.
• If a Member receives a balance bill from an Out-of-Network Provider, they can submit the balance bill for negotiation.
• No, First Health® will be the Provider Network for ALL OneShare Members, effective June 1, 2020.
• If a Member finds their Provider is Out-of-Network, OneShare Concierge is available to assist.
• Yes, Members will receive a new welcome kit via email and their new ID cards and Membership Guide via mail by June 1, 2020.
• Yes, First Health® works with more than 5,745 hospitals, over 121,482 ancillary facilities, and over 781,161 professional Providers at over 1.5 million health care service locations.
• First Health® Network enables 96% of the U.S. population to have access to a Provider.
• If a Member wishes to nominate a Provider, they can email the Provider’s name, address, and phone number to email@example.com or call 1-866-284-4286.
• If the Member has used the OneShare Concierge assisted Provider Search, they can click
Nominate My Provider on the email they receive on any Out-of-Network Provider.
• There is a high likelihood that the Provider is also in the First Health® Network. However, the Member can call OneShare Concierge to notify us of the service and verify the Provider or facility is In Network with First Health®.
• The Member can notify OneShare Concierge via phone or email.
• OneShare Concierge can negotiate a single case agreement with the Provider so that the Member can continue with their scheduled procedure.
• No, but we encourage the Member to verify the Provider is In-Network with First Health®.
• At the time of visit, Members are responsible for the applicable Visit Fee. If they are asked to pay more by a Network Provider, the Member should present their ID card which indicates they are with First Health® Network. If additional questions occur, call OneShare Concierge at 1-866- 284-4286, Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm CST.
First Health® is a brand name of First Health Group Corp., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna, Inc.