As an Expense Sharing Support Specialist, you are a critical part of a high performing team with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service!
Serving as the first point of contact with OneShare Health, you will connect with members and providers to address questions and find solutions through multiple communication channels such as email, phone, and chat.
Do you share our passion for helping others? Are you looking for more than just a job?
Submit your resume today and join us in our unwavering commitment to working and serving “Better Together”!
- Handle inbound calls from members and providers relating to sharing requests
- Provide expertise and assistance relating to provider billing and payment inquiries
- Ensure all member and provider interactions are thoroughly and accurately documented
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the healthcare industry (medical claims processing experience strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and databases such as AS400
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written- we test for that!)
- Detailed oriented, thorough, and excellent follow-up skills
EOE: We are equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.