OneShare Health, LLC., based in Irving Texas is a medical cost sharing ministry providing a unique and affordable, ACA-exempt path to healthcare. Our core value is the biblical imperative of giving to and serving others. With industry-leading membership programs and an unparalleled member experience, OneShare Health is passionate about finding ways to fulfill our ministry to members, staff, and other charitable organizations.
The Member Resolution Specialist is responsible for providing excellence in customer service to OneShare Members. This specialized role receives information from the Member Support Team for inquires which require various levels of additional research, conducts all necessary fact-finding activities, coordinates the efforts of various other departments, and drives the member inquiry to closure and/or resolution. The position is heavily focused on outbound calling in support of resolving the members need and providing updates and results of research activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responds to inquiries from members originating from the Member Support team which require various levels of research
- Conducts research on member inquiries to determine information needed and course(s) of action for resolution
- Makes outbound calls with the goal of resolving the member need and/or providing updates
- Effectively, compassionately, and professionally communicates information relating to member support inquiries
- Regularly receives requests from Member Support Team relating to member inquiries requiring additional research for resolution
- Conducts thorough and complete research relating to inquiries, engaging cross-functional departments as appropriate
- Serves as a liaison to the Training Department
- Provides feedback to Member Support on items incorrectly entered as cases which could have been resolved in accordance with one-call resolution
- Accurately documents all provider and member interactions in a timely manner and in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensures cases are opened and closed in accordance with internal policies and guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Degree/Certificate a plus
- 2+ years experience in a similar, health care role
- Demonstrated excellence in professionalism and customer service abilities
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, think critically, and apply abstract knowledge and concepts to resolve multi-faceted issues
- Comprehension of medical terminology and coding or ability to learn
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and AS400 strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce helpful but not required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
EEO: OneShare Health, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.