OneShare Health, LLC., based in Irving Texas is a medical cost sharing ministry providing a unique and affordable, ACA-exempt path to healthcare coverage. Our core business model is the biblical imperative of giving to and serving others. With industry-leading membership programs and an unparalleled member experience, OneShare Health is passionate about finding ways to fulfill our ministry to members, staff, and other charitable organizations.
OneShare Health has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This key role is responsible for providing high-level, professional support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and serves as the primary liaison to all internal and external stakeholders, including OneShare's Board of Directors. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, work in a fast-paced environment and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Acts as the liaison with internal Leaders and communication conduit for the Executive Leadership team with internal and external parties
- Serves as a "gatekeeper", creating win-win situations for those looking to interface with the CEO
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on CEO projects, requests, and day to day responsibilities
- Provides sophisticated calendar management
- Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance
- Makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Coordinates travel, transportation, and hotel accommodations, as well as, managing destination itinerary and processing of travel expenses
- Coordinates meetings that requires complex scheduling and logistical planning
- Conducts research on and assembles material required for presentations and reports
- Reviews and edits highly confidential presentations and other materials
- Manages internal and external relationships; and interfaces with high level contacts
- Handles a wide variety confidential and sensitive information
- Develops a strong, strategic partnership with executive leadership to improve day to day efficiency and drive business results
- Establishes and maintains harmonious working relationships with company leadership, co-workers, team members and board, ensuring and demonstrating effective collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of five years of related professional work experience required, including experience in supporting C-Level Executives
- Demonstrated excellence in providing systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-profile work environment
- General comfort with new technology
- Demonstrated ability to work with various CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with a proactive sense of urgency
EEO: OneShare Health, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.