As a Billing Specialist, you are a critical part of a high performing team with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service!
Continuing excellence in customer service for members, you will research and resolve account and billing questions and concerns from members. To be successful in this role, you need to utilize outstanding customer service, interpersonal communication, and attention to detail skills.
Do you share our passion for helping others? Are you looking for more than just a job?
Submit your resume today and join us in our unwavering commitment to working and serving “Better Together”!
- Enter member and billing information
- Process monthly contributions
- Conduct inbound and outbound service calls pertaining to member accounts
- Prepare daily reports for leadership
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years medical billing in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and databases such as AS400
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written- we test for that!)
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex information both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
EOE: We are equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.