OneShare Health, LLC., based in Irving Texas is a medical cost sharing ministry providing a unique and affordable, ACA-exempt path to healthcare. Our core value is the biblical imperative of giving to and serving others. With industry-leading membership programs and an unparalleled member experience, OneShare Health is passionate about finding ways to fulfill our ministry to members, staff, and other charitable organizations.
As a Billing Specialist, you are a critical part of a high performing team with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service!
Continuing excellence in customer service for members, you will research and resolve account and billing questions and concerns from members. To be successful in this role, you need to utilize outstanding customer service, interpersonal communication, and attention to detail skills.
- Enter member and billing information
- Correct and update account information as requested
- Research accounts in various systems to identify and correct errors
- Work closely with billing and other teams to address member concerns
- Conduct inbound and outbound service calls pertaining to member accounts
- Prepare daily reports for leadership
- Demonstrate company core values of Flexibility, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork and Honesty
- Use a high degree of confidentiality and ensure HIPAA compliance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years direct customer service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office and databases such as AS400 and Salesforce
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills (verbal and written - we test for that!)
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex information both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
EEO: OneShare Health, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States.